ProjectWise is MDOT's electronic document tool used by both internal MDOT staff and external partners for managing documentation for design/construction projects as well as many other non-project related MDOT processes. The use of ProjectWise for doing business with MDOT requires software installation and username/password login credentials.
The drop-down menu selections below include ProjectWise user documentation, installation files and training information for both external partners and MDOT staff.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact one of the following resources:
- ProjectWise Construction related issues contact: MDOT-ProjectWiseConst@michigan.gov
- ProjectWise Consultant related issues contact: MDOT-ProjectWiseConsultant@michigan.gov
- ProjectWise Local Agency related issues contact: MDOT-ProjectWiseLocalAgency@michigan.gov
- MDOT Development Guide: https://mdotwiki.state.mi.us/design/index.php/Main_Page
- MDOT Construction Manual: https://mdotwiki.state.mi.us/construction/index.php/Main_Page
- MDOT DocuSign: e-Signature Information Contact: MDOT-eSign@michigan.gov